Urgent Update!

Just kidding. It's not really urgent at all. It is an update though. I just today received the same exact spam that was the subect of my prior post, only this time the subject field was "Small Small Little Dicky?? LoL lagidium" which I found very amusing. It's too bad the content wasn't something new. Perhaps something offering breast reduction pills to allow some equilibrium to the relationship or something.

The arrival of this email made me realize a couple of things. The first was that someone seems to have added my name to a short dick spam list. I'm not sure what I have to do to go about getting my name taken off. Is there perhaps somewhere I can send some photos and an unbiased testimonial to? I just don't know. The second is that I have received the same piece of spam in less time than it has taken to update this blog. That's worse than it may sound since I don't (as of yet) get a lot of spam. Maybe it was just fate. I'll let you know if it happens again.

On an unrelated note, I'm considering shaving my head for Spring. I would keep the beard though. You may wonder why I'm considering doing this. I think it has something to do with temporary insanity, but I can't be sure given my perspective. What I would like from you, dear readers, is opinions and advice on what cause I could say that I am doing this for when people ask. The sillier, the better. I was thinking perhaps I could say I am doing it to draw attention to the ongoing rape of the moon's surface for rare minerals. "FREE THE MOON!" Eh. Anyhow, let me know what you think.

I better got back to work now. Derek is abandoning us for a week in order to MOVE into his new house for all things. Like THAT'S an excuse.

Comments

Popular Posts