Changes #3... 4? I don't know.

Once again, as you've probably noticed, I've changed my header. I was tired of the old one and felt that it was time for something new. So, there it is. I apologize to anyone viewing it in a tiny window, because it will cut into the sidebar. As time goes by I'll try to find out a way that it can be auto-scaled, or perhaps change it to a template that uses the whole top for the header.

I've also dug deep in my archive and found the first post (I think) where I mocked some spam. I pulled it up, dusted it off, corrected a few errors, and added some new bits to it. You can find it at Spam-A-Polooza, our new community-style blog that explores and makes fun of some of that unwanted, unsolicited email that goes by the popular name of "spam". Right now the content is a bit lean, but we have four contributors so far so it should improve before long. We are also open to anyone else that might be interested. Just let me know in the comments or send me an email.

And, if everything goes well, we should be closing on our new house this Friday. With luck that'll mean the migraines will stop. Or at least lessen.

Comments

Pat Angello said…
Nice logo! Very Residents-y
Heather said…
I like the new logo a lot.

Stop having migraines!!! I'll have to rub your shoulders for you! Mwah.

Popular Posts