Would you look at the time?

So. Here it is Friday night, near midnight, and I still haven't posted. I'm not even sure at this point if I'll make it before the clock ticks over and it's Saturday. I also have no idea what to write about. The layoffs are still weighing heavily on my mind, and it's hard to think of much else.

Still, I would hate to fail in my resolution after only three days.

I'm trying to create a couple of new designs to submit to SplitReason between bouts of panic, however it's not going very well. Still, I do have one idea that I think could be solid. I just need to take the time to get it done. Some days I feel amazed that I've ever managed to create anything worth a damn.

Enough of that.

Tomorrow noon-ish, Heather and I are heading over to Derek's house to record some new podcasts. When they post I'll link to them. Chris G., if by some miracle you happen to be reading this, I was supposed to tell you on Thursday when I got back from lunch that we would still be doing "the pod" and you need to show up for your interview. I was so busy trying to get ads and posters finished before I left that I forgot, and currently I still don't work on Friday. So... show up.

Could this post be any more boring? Should I talk about dinner? Bah. This is part of why I stopped blogging in the first place. If even I am not interested in what I'm writing, why the fuck would I think that anyone else would be. On the other hand, occasionally I come up with something funny/worthwhile, and if I didn't push myself to write something every day I never would.

So on I'll go.

Have a great weekend, and I'll post again on Monday. Hopefully something better than this.

Comments

Heather said…
You should have talked about dinner. It was yummy!
Trashman said…
Dude
I'm still here. Tell me about dinner, nobody cooks around here.
Collin said…
Hi Trash! It's great to see you! And I haven't forgotten the drawing... I just haven't done it yet. Heh.

Dinner... hmmm. We had spaghetti with some awesome pork meatballs. It was very tasty. Barely cooking though. Boil water, heat up meatballs, eat.
Trashman said…
Love spagetti but not a big meatball fan. I prefer meat sauce with beef, pork, and chicken all 3 in the sauce. Lately dinner around here has been whatever me and the boys can scrounge up. Really do miss cooked food. and about that picture.....

Popular Posts