- The big DRM mistake
- Aussie gov't report on DRM: Don't let it override public rights!
- Funny phallic photo
- Waxy threatened with a lawsuit by Bill Cosby over "House of Cosbys" vids This one just pisses me off. I hope Waxy prevails.
- Awesome quote from 1847 decrying technology regulation
- House introduces mandatory radio-crippling law
- Legal squabbles over download TV: next "Napster" war?
- BBC: "File sharing is not theft"
- Bouncing breast simulator from sports-bra company
- CBS pulls an NBC on YouTube
- Excellent parody of Sony "bouncing ball" commercial
- Podzinger: search the full text of podcasts
- Australia Copyright Agency to schools: pay Internet licenses or shut down the net!
- 12 Ways to Irritate Your Visitors
- Feds open probe into online music pricing!
- Paying Credit Card Triggers Homeland Security
- Senator To AT&T: You Don't Own The Net
- Yellowstone Volcano Grows as Geysers Reawaken
- Spore Game-play Video; 35 Minute Long Demonstration - This better not be Windows only.
- The Coolest Gadgets Of The Month
- Breathtaking Aurora Photos
Also, this week's IF word is "insect"... insect. Should be fun.