Saturday, May 29, 2004

Game Over Man

Here are the totals:

Derek: 9
Kari: 8
Jenn: 7
Wendy: 7
John has: 6
Heather: 5
Debra: 5
Collin: 1

And there you have it. Thank you again to everyone who participated. I enjoyed seeing what each of you came up with.

I hope everyone had fun with it, and if anyone has a suggestion that would make the game more interesting, please leave it in the comments section.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend, and to anyone visiting from outside of the USA, take Monday off. You deserve it. You know you do.

3 comments:

Paul Adams said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
verbatim blank dvd r
It covers verbatim blank dvd r related contents.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Joe Berenguer said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about Upcoming Releases in DVD so I know I'm talking
about when I say yours is top-notch! Keep up the
great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please visit my site Upcoming Releases in DVD
Best success!

blog000111 said...

A lot of interest for your blog and a great deal of discussion. Great sites to surf console xbox360, domain name, domain reseller, au domain, free website, online business, home based business, electric scooter, xbox360!

"Boring a hole in the patient’s head creates a door through which the demons can escape, and - viola! - out goes the crazy."