My name is Indigo Prophecy. You killed my diner. Prepare to die.

There is a game due out on the 18th called "Indigo Prophecy". I've played the demo and seen the full trailer for it and it looks like it could really be something great. While checking reviews of "Burnout: Revenge" – which is ranked around 90% so far out of 4 reviews – I found that there was a review of "Idigo Prophecy" done by Eurogamer where the game is apparently titled "Fahrenheit" and already out.

Here's a brief excerpt:

"... the game sucks ..."

Oh, wait. I'm sorry. Here's the rest of the line:

"For a start, the game sucks you into a paranormal murder mystery right from the beginning."

Heheh.

Anyhow, if anyone's interested I'll let you know what I think of it after I've had it in my greedy gaming hands for a week or so.

In the meantime you can read the full review here. A bit of warning though, if you use Firefox it may lock up your browser. I was only finally able to view it by switching to Safari.

Comments

Popular Posts