Today's post is brought to you by the letter "J" and the number "5"

Let me start off by saying that I'm fully aware of Maddox and his "I am better than you kids." page. As a matter of fact, it was stumbling across that page that led me to his website. Not that my finding his site is any big whoop. The guy gets 100,000+ visitors a day. I just brought it up to say that I'm aware of it so no need to re-inform me of its existence after the following.

Now, on with the show.

Here's a link to a picture my 5-year-old daughter drew at her mother's house last weekend.



Click it to view full sized picture which also happens to be more than just this one leetle thing.


Do I think it's high art? Of course not. But I do like it, for a couple of reasons:

It shows that she's trying out various ways of drawing things and it also shows a progression in her attention to details.

But most of all there was the smile on her face when she gave it to me. Since you didn't see it and I don't have a photo to show you, I'll just say that it was big, shiny and full of pride. It made me feel good all morning.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Go here. Be amused.

Comments

Popular Posts