More “art”.

There's a thread on the Something Awful Forums called “MSPaint Stuff That Old People Do”
(EDIT: Fixed the link)

I joined up with the SA forums in early April at the insistence of my brother. He said I would “rule” in the art forums. I said “Meh. I don't have time and I don't have MSPaint.” He told me they don't have to be MSPaint, and even showed me a thread that was call “ArtRage is the new MSPaint” where everything was done in ArtRage.

I finally joined after months of being bugged, and I've posted a drawing I made in ArtRage to the above thread. We'll see if it gets a negative response. You can go and look if you wanna (but you have to be a member of the forums to view it), or just scroll down a bit here.

Scary Old Teeth

When I was a kid my dad liked to do this whenever I had friends over. After the first time, it wasn't that often.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had a great uncle who used to do this when me & my sister were real little. Ofcourse we thought this was just the coolest thing at the time. We used to touch his slobbery fake teeth when he showed 'em to us. he was the coolest g-uncle EVER.
valerie walsh said…
Hilarious! I love it!

Popular Posts