Slow to post

Okay, I've heard the people muttering about how slow I am to post. All both of you. I feel that I need to explain myself, to both of you, in an attempt to justify my laziness, because above all, I'm a man of the people. Since you've been muttering. You muttering bastards. For the hell of it, I'll use a recipe format. Wheeee!

For a delightful portion of Fizzle & Pop you will need the following:

1/2 cup of laziness.
3 tbs of only really on my computer at work.
2 qts of when I'm at home I'm usually taking care of kids instead of thinking of funny stuff.
1/4 lb of lack of inspiration, most of the time.
3 ts of personal artwork, eventually. Really. Time me.
1/2 hectare of reviews, or something I can do regularly-ish.

Preheat oven to 225 degrees for 30 minutes or so. Mix all ingredients in a huge black pot. Add a pinch of an occasional good idea, allowing it to float on the surface to drift wherever it may. Cram the entire pot into the oven. If the pot doesn't fit, you messed up and will have to start over. Stop whining. It's not my fault you weren't taught to read the directions before proceeding. Blame your parents, teachers or clergy.

Bake at 225 degrees for about as long as it takes me to post again. Remove and promptly serve to your friends and family. On the good plates, please. Presentation is everything.

Comments

Popular Posts