My Good Friend's Wedding

Three posts in one day. Now don't get on my case if I ignore you all for the rest of the week.

I finally went through the photos my brother and I took two weekends ago at our friend Justin's wedding.

The wedding was held in Green Mountain Falls here west of Colorado Springs.

It started off as a pretty good day, but by the time the ceremony began large, cold raindrops were falling.

Undaunted, the wedding went on and during the vows the rain stopped and the sun came out.


Here's Justin looking calm as the water. You can tell the girls behind him were totally riveted on him.


Here's the flower girl, focusing hard on her job.


Here's the lovely bride Jennifer with her father.


I really like this photo.


Not so much this one, but there you go.

It was a great wedding.

On the way to the reception Heather pointed ahead and calmly said "Deer." To which I replied something like, "What?" She repeats, "DEER!" and Trevor hits the breaks as a big deer races across the road.

That could have sucked.

And there you go. No fantastic wedding stories to share. Sorry.

Comments

Popular Posts