Because I'm lazy.

Yesterday's post gave me an idea for a regular feature that I'll be adding to my site. It's possible that it will be weekly, every other day or whenever I can't think of something else to post. I'm hoping it will remain interesting and won't turn into a crutch. Time will tell. On to the feature!

I've always been intrigued by the ability of simple symbols to convey an idea across all kinds of language barriers. (1 picture = 1K words, etc.) Some work better than others. And some are just so odd that you wonder what their creator was thinking. I like the odd ones (surprise).

I'm going to post a sign once in awhile – at least one a week – and I ask you, my dearest readers, to name it. Simple enough. Be as clever as you want to be with the names. I'll let you know when I post the next one what I had in mind for the last one.

That said, here's the first one:

Comments

Popular Posts