Finally...

Okay, both posters are finalized and up at the store. Under "Zombie Gear" of course. I'm going to do my absolute best to resist tinkering with either of them any more. I may, however, do some all new Zombie Geriatric stuff down the line. The ideas are a poppin'.

Here are the final posters:



Let me know what you think, as long as you aren't trying to talk me into changing them anymore. Derek.

Also, for those of you who are tired of all this zombie talk I've finally gotten around to making a new CliparToon. Yes, it is a Christmas miracle.

For those of you unfamiliar with David Bowie, "Golden Years" is one of his songs. "What does it have to do with whipping a child?" you may ask. Nothing. The "whop whop whop" just seemed to fit. And really, what elderly person doesn't look forward to laying down some hickory on a brat to the beat of a Bowie tune in their golden years? Darned few, I'm thinking.

whop whop whop

Comments

Popular Posts