Scattered Thoughts

Much like every time a bell rings an angel gets it's wings, every time you make fun of your significant other a clown is born.
-
The other day I found myself wondering if the Mexican hairless dog were instead manufactured in Japan, would it be called a Konichiwawa?
-
If I had a hammer I'd probably hit my thumb. At least twice. All over this land.
-
I did or said something quite funny that wasn't at all embarrassing to me the other day. That's actually quite rare. I wish you had been there. Then you could remind me of what it was. Oh well.
-
I thought that we were finally done with Kokino (my daughter's imaginary friend), but the other day my daughter was telling Heather about how she was playing capture the flag with Kokino in Halo 2. Apparently Kokino isn't very good. It's hard to play Halo 2 when you are imaginary. Even if the kid imagines you with all kinds of fingers you still can't hit those buttons fast enough. Kokino was pwn3d.
-
Last night while driving to Heather's work to have dinner with her I noticed that the temperature was 54 degrees. That is the same temperature it is inside Cave of the Winds. I think it followed us out. Can we keep it?
-
Sometimes I catch myself saying some of the stupidest things yet I can't stop. It's like I'm outside my body watching the verbal trainwreck. Take Friday night for instance. I went with Heather and her family to her cousin's wedding. At the end of the reception as we were getting ready to leave I told him, "Have fun on your honeymoon!" ... Well, duh. I may as well have added, "Gosh it's dark at night!" and then tottered off like a looney.
-
I like this. I found it here.
-
That'll do for now. You all have a good night.

Comments

Popular Posts