Tuesday, December 20, 2005

One down, five to go.

I decided to re-work the drawings that I've been given in the order that I received them. That means that Derek is up first.

Here's his original drawing (click for bigger):



I took the drawing, scanned it in, made a trace of his original main lines on a floating layer, then added my "stylistic touches" on a layer above that.

This was the result (again, click for bigger):



And that's enough of that for one day. My fingers are cramped.

Will I be done in time for Christmas? Ho ho no!

Oh, and Derek, if you want me to make the PDF of the final, let me know.

4 comments:

Derek Knight said...

ha ha...You cramped up.

Nice, though, with the detail, etc.

Andy K said...

He's quite burly.

Pat Angello said...

Excellent!

Heather said...

I love it. I can't wait til you're not sick and can do mine!

"Boring a hole in the patient’s head creates a door through which the demons can escape, and - viola! - out goes the crazy."