Friday, December 30, 2005

Because fur is a bitch and it's Friday

My, what a busy week. I did find a bit of time to work on Heather's drawing for my "Great Redraw Project of 2005... er. 2006!" Unfortunately, she drew something furry. Drawing fur is not easy. At least it's not easy for me. And this is a big furry bugger. Heather did say that I could draw it without fur, but that would kind of defeat the point of this project. So, instead, I've limited myself to just the head. I know, loser, giver-upper, whatever. The point is I did some of it and I'm posting it for your enjoyment, as opposed to not posting anything until I finished it some time next week and going crazy drawing fur. You takes what you gets. Click to gets bigger.

Here is the portion of the original that I re-drew:



and here's the result:



Next on the plate is a drawing by Jared von Hindman that is... strange. Oh, and Pat, did you have something for me, or did you really want me to draw that mascot you linked to? Let me know.

Have a good weekend everyone and a great New Years Eve! I'm off to lunch!

---

Unrelated, but if anyone knows where I can host – for free – .mov files up to 30 megs in size, I have a few movies of some of my "Sand" projects that I would like to share. If not, no biggie.

12 comments:

Derek Knight said...

and now, it's time for everybody's FAVORITE game show, "Peekin' 'round the corner!" Here's your host: Lion-O!

Heather said...

Lion-O my ass! He's cuuuute!!!

osuokcdave said...

Hey! I like your blog a lot!

I hope you're enjoying blogger.com and making some good friends:)))

Good luck!~~

my sites:
Used and new Chevrolet trucks for sale  Used and new Ford trucks for sale  Used and new Freightliner trucks for sale  Used and new GMC trucks for sale  Used and new International trucks for sale  Used and new Isuzu trucks for sale  Used and new Kenworth trucks for sale  Used and new Mack trucks for sale  Used and new Mitsubishi trucks for sale  Used and new Sterling trucks for sale  Used and new Volvo trucks for sale  Used and new Western Star trucks for sale  Used and new trucks for sale

Andy K said...

Now I know where the wild things are!

Collin said...

Derek: Bah.

Heather: I'm glad you like him :)

it publishings: Burn in Hell car salesbot.

Andy K: I thought the wild things were in Las Vegas.

Pat Angello said...

I would like to see what you can do to it - might be good practice for you as it is kinda creepy.

Josh Wood said...

Hey ##NAME##, how's it going? I just came across your blog and I've gone through a lot of what you've written in the past. I can see what you are saying and can relate to bit of it. Its actually weird that I ended up at your blog, cause I was actually doing an assignment, looking for information on used bucket trucks. Even though your posts didn't exactly correspond to what I'm trying to find, it was still a good distraction. I guess it always is when you've got to do a damn assignment. Thanks anyway.

Josh Wood said...

Hey ##NAME##, how's it going? I just came across your blog and I've gone through a lot of what you've written in the past. I can see what you are saying and can relate to bit of it. Its actually weird that I ended up at your blog, cause I was actually doing an assignment, looking for information on used fire trucks. Even though your posts didn't exactly correspond to what I'm trying to find, it was still a good distraction. I guess it always is when you've got to do a damn assignment. Thanks anyway.

James Baker said...

I was just searching blogs,and I found your site, Friend! I like it!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success.
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
washington post auto classifieds
It pretty much covers washington post auto classifieds related issues.
All the best!

Joe Berenguer said...

Hi Blogger! I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
usb dvd burner
It pretty much covers usb dvd burner related issues.
Best regards!

Paul Adams said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on value of used cars!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
value of used cars
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)

Joe Berenguer said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
utah used cars
It covers utah used cars related subjects.
Have a great day!

"Boring a hole in the patient’s head creates a door through which the demons can escape, and - viola! - out goes the crazy."