Hello everybody!

"Hi Dr. Nick!"

I hope everyone had a good weekend. For me it was a weekend that felt too short. So, normal.

While driving yesterday to get my Heather flowers for our four month anniversary (which is today) my daughter and I had the following conversation:

Me: I'm thinking we'll get cheeseburgers for lunch instead of pizza.

Wee Girl: Awwwww! But dad I REALLY want pizza for lunch.

(drive a bit more)

M: Okay, I'll pick up some Papa Murphy's pizza to take home after we get the flowers.

WG: Good! Then we can have cheeseburgers for dinner!

M: No, I'm going to make spaghetti for dinner.

WG: Dad! Noooooo! I don't want spaghetti!

M: Sorry, that's what we're having.

WG: But whhhhyyyy?

M: (said in a taunting sing-song voice) Because I'm the one with the money, honey.

WG: (said in a toneless voice) SOMEDAY I'M going to be the one with the money, and I'M going to be the one making dinner and I'M going to make us eat cheeseburgers.

M: (laughing) Okay, sweetie. But tonight you're having spaghetti.

Comments

Popular Posts