Won't go around there no more.

Ugh. A quick post to let anyone interested know about my breakfast experience this morning.

I had to get gas (for my car) and the gas station I prefer to use is at the bottom of the hill from my work. Right next to it is a SONIC (America's Drive-In.). I had a few dollars cash so I bought some French Toast sticks and went up to work to eat them.

There's five in a box and the box is like a french fry container. I ate three then I pulled out the fourth one and saw that the end had been bitten off of it. No joke. Remember when I said I have a problem with drinking from a stranger's glass? It's the same with finding something fucked up with my food. And that was fucked up. I'm queasy now.
---
In looking it over again as I write this I suppose there's a chance that it had been clipped off by the tongs they use since the fifth one has a quarter moon indent in it, but it doesn't have a matching indent on the back. If they scooped up more than one with the tongs that could explain that. And when I put the bits over each other the arcs match.

But either way that's seriously shitty service. You don't clip off a quarter of a french toast stick and then go ahead and put it in the box. And you don't bite the end off and then put it in the box.
---
The AE handling the ad I have going out suggested that I write the company and get "something like a lifetime supply of –"

"More shitty food like this that I don't want to eat? No thanks," I said. My opinion on the matter is this: I can't prove anything and couldn't possibly gain anything that I would want from making a bigger deal of it than this post. I hate people who sue for stupid reasons and am not about to become one. I'm just never eating there again. Ever. Fuck SONIC and the yo-yos they hire to work there.

I'll try to post some photos at some point, time allowing.

Comments

Popular Posts