Monday, January 31, 2005

Fun way to spend a lunch hour.

I linked to this at my junk drawer, but I did a bit of work on it myself, so I'm posting it here:

Boing Boing: Katamari Damacy made from paper

I went ahead and rebuilt the image they have for printing at the originating site. I have it saved as a 156K PDF, however my image hosting service won't allow me to put up PDFs, nor will it allow PNG files. I finally had to go with a 344K JPG to link to here:


Click for larger version

But it won't print as sharp as the PDF will. If you are interested in getting the PDF, I've sent one to Cory Doctorow – who posted the original story linked above – so it may show up at boing boing. Or, you can drop me an email or a comment here and I'll send a copy to you.

3 comments:

answer-man said...

Hi, enjoyed your blog and introducing ourselves to the community. We have a nice blog survey we are sharing and has great interest. **www.BibleMediaDvd.Com** Drop on by it's an interesting article. Have a great day. I saved your blog hope you don't mind.

answer-man said...

enjoyed your blog, we are introducing our New Updated Dvd Bible Site **www.BibleMediaDvd.Com** and thought you might enjoy all the new features of the King James Version, New Living Translation Version on Dvd and also have a free offering of a Children's Bible Story CD for the lowest prices now of $29.95. Stop by and check out the Free Demo. Thank you for your time and Have a Great Day.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Searching for the keyword
program traffic came across ur blog.
http://www.1st-choice-4-website-traffic.com
program traffic

"Boring a hole in the patient’s head creates a door through which the demons can escape, and - viola! - out goes the crazy."