I've fallen under my baby's crosshairs.

In response to her challenge, I offer this.

Random 10
1. "Path of Least Resistance" - Modest Mouse
2. "Tortoise And The Hare" - The Moody Blues
3. "The Script For My Requiem (Live)" - Blind Guardian
4. "Home" - Iggy Pop
5. "ohh what fun" - The Apartment
6. "Down To The River To Pray" - Alison Krauss
7. "Are You A Visionary" - The Kleptones
8. "Minstrels Song" - The Moody Blues
9. "House In Motion" - Talking Heads
10. "Spiderwebs" - No Doubt

Total # of music files on computer:
I'm on my work computer and it has far less than I do at home. The total is: 2504 songs = 6 days of music = 9.54 GB.

Last CD you bought:
- "The Dresden Dolls" - The Dresden Dolls, just yesterday in fact.

Last song you listened to before this post:
- "Half Jack" - The Dresden Dolls, surprise.

Name five songs you often listen to or mean a lot to you:
1. "Accidentally In Love" - Counting Crows
2. "Mouth" - Merrill Bainbridge
3. "Once in a Lifetime" - Talking Heads
4. "Artists Only" - Talking Heads
5. "Red Sweater" - The Aquabats

My 3 Victims.....
Jenn
Rasgal
Andy

Comments

Popular Posts