Think your life has taken a turn for the odd?

If you are a regular reader of boing boing than you have probably already read this story. If you haven't, then check it out. Perhaps one of you will have an idea that will help Mark Frauenfelder out.*

I thought my problems with Sear's idiocy was annoying. I guess it could be worse.

An update to this story is here.
---
*As an aside, one of the other books I got for Christmas from my mom was the now out of print 'The Happy Mutant Handbook' which I am currently reading. It was published in 1995, and was edited by Mark Frauenfelder and his wife Carla (who at the time was Carla Sinclair), who I found out from the book are the creators of the 'boing boing' zine and the offshoot website (for some reason before reading it I always thought it was Cory Doctorow's site) and that Mark is from Colorado. I'm amused and inspired.

Comments

Popular Posts