Nosey thingie post

Heather tossed down the gauntlet and I picked it up and said, "Okay. Fine. I'll do it, but be prepared for it to be stupid and/or silly!" And it is:

---

3 names you go by:
Collin
The Tickle Bandit
Lord of all He surveys

3 screen names you've had:
Sketch
Pen
Spectre

3 things you like about yourself:
I'm relatively intelligent
I learn fast
My bones are made of pure sunlight

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
How shy I am
How I overanalyze things
The way my bones keep me awake at night

3 parts of your heritage:
My Mother
My Father
Some other really, really, really, REALLY old people

3 things that scare you:
Doing taxes
Going to prison
Hearing voices that tell me to kill

3 of your everyday essentials:
Seeing or talking to Heather
Macintosh G5 dual etc.
Alarm clock

3 things you're wearing right now:
Jeans
Biker boots
A stupid look on my face, mostly hidden behind my beard

3 of your favorite bands/artists:
Talking Heads
Scissor Sisters
The Kinks

3 of your favorite songs at present:
I honestly have no idea
I'm horrible with song names
Boogie Fever

3 of your favorite songs EVER:
Burning Down the House
Life During Wartime
Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Buy a house
Pay off Sears
Get winged monkeys to leap from my butt

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Honesty
Trust
Fantabulous sex

2 truths and a lie (no particular order to keep ya guessing):
The next sentence is true
The previous sentence is false
I like cheese

3 Physical things about a love interest that appeal:
Her smile
Her eyes
How comfortable she feels when we cuddle

3 things you just can't do:
Catch moonbeams in a jar
Turn my body inside out and do a little dance
Balance the world on my pinkie

3 of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Gaming
Creating stuff

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
Go home
Start my vacation
Give Heather a big smooch

3 careers you're considering:
Advertising Graphic Designer (hahahahahahahah)
Game Designer
Supreme Ruler of All Creation

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Las Vegas
England
A really nice restaurant

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
Winkie Wee One
Pooter McBabblebox
Orca

3 things you want to do before you die:
Make a Will
Find a way to live an additional 500 or so years
See the RIAA, the MPAA and the Disney copyright lawyers sobbing with defeat and shame

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
The Pope
George Bush
God

---

Have a good Weekend everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts