Viacom: The new evil empire.

This was happing exactly as I was writing my post about how I found out that my video was taken down from YouTube at the order of Viacom:

Viacom sues YouTube for 1 Beeeeeeelion dollars in real money. Link here.

I saw it had gone down after my third update to the post, but was so sick of re-posting the same thing I didn't mention it until now. Still, there you go. Boing Boing has an article about how Viacom is chock full of privacy-hating hypocrates. Link here.

A beeeeelion dollars... Can you belive it? I can't help but think of Dr. Evil with his pinky up to his lips, announcing the suit on behalf of Viacom. "Google... we have decided to sue YouTube for... one BEEEELION DOLLARS!"

On a happier note, I decided to fiddle with my last Illustration Friday drawing – because I really hate the kid – over the weekend. Here's the result:

Death and the doggie.


I may or may not have something for "Wired" tomorrow. I have a few ideas in mind, but I'm not sure I'll have the time to do them.

Comments

Heather said…
Carson saw your picture and now he's sad and scared of his leash.

Popular Posts