No Cookie, Just a Fortune

Okay, I'm back at work and happy as a clam. Being baked.

The first thing I had to do, after catching up on a week's worth of email, was take a job a coworker started last week since she's on vacation this week.

She is, shall we say, organizationally challenged. The Photoshop files were a total mess, the wrong size, there was no Quark file and my boss wanted a printout "soon". Yet, as I was untangling the mess, I realized that I was actually enjoying it. It's like doing a puzzle. So it's not the work I do that I despise. Perhaps it's the stress of short deadlines.

Also, this morning about a half hour after I came in I noticed that someone had left this fortune cookie message on my keyboard:

All I can say is...ummm...okay. I can't argue with it. The good news is, as long as I can remain idle and foolish, I'm still on vacation! Sweet!

Comments

Popular Posts