Answering questions: part 2

And this should catch up the questions that I was asked back on the 15th. If there are any more, feel free to ask them in this post's comments.

Angela asked:

Q: What is the biggest lie you ever told, who did you tell it to, and would you change it if you could?
A: I honestly don't lie very often, and I never tell big lies. The worst that I tell are social lies, and even then I try to stay as honest as possible. There is a reason for this behaviour, but it would require its own post.

Q: Why is the sky blue? OR...why is the grass green? (Take your pick...)
A: The sky is blue BECAUSE the grass is green. And the grass is green because the sky is blue. It's a vicious cycle. I blame the bunnies.

Q: If you could travel anywhere in TIME, when would it be, and why?
A: I would travel ahead to New Years Eve so I could miss all of the ad building on short weeks that is ahead of us. Except for Derek, since he took the week before Christmas off. Again.

Q: What is the meaning of life?
A: Recreate, procreate, defecate and don't be late.

Q: How many U.S. states have you been in (travelled through counts)?
A: I go through states like a sobbing woman goes through Kleenex, leaving them crumpled and damp behind me. Let's see... Most of these are pass-through, and a few are stayed awhile: Colorado (duh), Texas, Oklahoma, Utah, Kansas, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, Arizona, Nebraska, South Dakota, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, West Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and New York. Not too bad for someone that despises traveling as much as I do.

Q: What the hell does "lucasarts" mean?
A: It used to mean "Quality and Creative Adventure Game" but now it usually means "Another Stupid Star Wars Game". Although they are trying to improve those, it's slow going.

AndyC asked:

Q: What time do you want to play Halo 2 this weekend? I'm thinking Friday night and Saturday morning...what do you think?
A: I think I didn't see this in time and never showed up online that weekend. Oops. But my living room looks a lot better now.

Derek asked:

Q: Why do you lie so darn much? And don't say that you don't...I'll just call you a "liar."
A: Then I guess you'll have to call me a liar, because I don't lie so darn much. Not so darn much at all actually.

Q: What're you bringing to Thanksgiving?
A: My girlfriend, my kids, myself and something else that you want me to bring but haven't told me about yet. You want me to guess or something? Okay... hmmmm... Cheetoes.

Have a great weekend all! Except for you in the back. You were talking all through my post. I hope you have a real horrible weekend, you rude punk.

Comments

Popular Posts