It's Friday! Yayyyyyy!

Oh. It's not? It's Thursday? DAMMIT!

Fine.

Here are a couple of quick sketches I made of an idea that's been tweaking the spongy bit of my inner noggin since Tuesday. I was on my way to have my mouth tortured for an hour and was running a bit behind. While not in a patient mood I ran into one of these two situations. I'll leave it to you to guess which one. Click them and they will grow magically before your very eyes! OoooOOoooo.






For those of you who may be interested... more Zombie fun:

Land of the Dead is being released to DVD next Tuesday in rated and unrated versions. Guess which one I'll be getting.

Undead, the Oz made zombie flick came out last Tuesday. I've still not seen it, but I will. Oh yes, I will.

Stubbs the Zombie, a game made for the XBox, PC and Macintosh using the Halo engine, is also due out on the 18th. I'm betting on a delay of some sort simply because I really want that game.

Let's see... anything else of zombie note. Oh yeah, David Wellington, the guy who has been giving away his great zombie stories online, has been offered a book deal. Details here. That's awesome and I'm going to certainly pick it up.

Speaking of zombie stories that are free, I've been working out the story progression for my own 'Zombie Blogger' for the past few weeks. Unfortunately, only in my head. I'll see if I'm able to actually sit down and put some words on the screen soon.

That should just about do it for this fine Friday morning. Thursday morning. Whatever.

Comments

Popular Posts