News Flash!

Okay, not really "news" per se. Just, you know, stuff.

Awhile back I posted about how I was submitting artwork to possibly be used for a zombie chapbook being co-written by John Hubbard. Well, it's been printed and is available here: Wandering Flesh.

While my artwork didn't make the front cover due to the amount of time I took to finish, it did make the back cover and I'm told by the author that it looks quite good. I haven't read the book yet – I should have my copy before Christmas – so I have no idea as to the quality of the stories, but if you like zombie stories check it out.

From the co-author, John Hubbard himself (ATZ link):

"It features 4 all new scenario based Zombie short stories, 2 Undead poems, and 3 pieces of gruesome artwork. At approximately 70 pages, it is very long for a chapbook and well worth the $6.50. I should know because along with Ron Shiflet, I wrote it!

I will personally refund your $6.50 if you think it sucks, and you return me an undamaged copy, with a receipt. Please give it a shot!!!"

And no, I don't make a commission or royalties on any copies sold. I just think it would be cool if it sold well.

Comments

Heather said…
I can't wait to see it published. I'm so excited for you!!!
Pat Angello said…
That's awesome - way to go!
Anonymous said…
like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

Popular Posts