Wednesday, November 30, 2005

News Flash!

Okay, not really "news" per se. Just, you know, stuff.

Awhile back I posted about how I was submitting artwork to possibly be used for a zombie chapbook being co-written by John Hubbard. Well, it's been printed and is available here: Wandering Flesh.

While my artwork didn't make the front cover due to the amount of time I took to finish, it did make the back cover and I'm told by the author that it looks quite good. I haven't read the book yet – I should have my copy before Christmas – so I have no idea as to the quality of the stories, but if you like zombie stories check it out.

From the co-author, John Hubbard himself (ATZ link):

"It features 4 all new scenario based Zombie short stories, 2 Undead poems, and 3 pieces of gruesome artwork. At approximately 70 pages, it is very long for a chapbook and well worth the $6.50. I should know because along with Ron Shiflet, I wrote it!

I will personally refund your $6.50 if you think it sucks, and you return me an undamaged copy, with a receipt. Please give it a shot!!!"

And no, I don't make a commission or royalties on any copies sold. I just think it would be cool if it sold well.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I can't wait to see it published. I'm so excited for you!!!

Derek Knight said...

cool.

Pat Angello said...

That's awesome - way to go!

mortgage company said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

TimmyPowers said...

Well I just got back from karate lessons and I am so tired. I am currently doing some research for college and came across your blog. Which makes me laugh really. The internet can certainly bring you in the opposite direction. Even though your blog site is not completely related I think your doing a great job. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very valid points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at notebook computer stand. If you have the energy swing by our site. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job! Sincerely notebook computer stand.

Sam said...

Hi there! While out blog surfing today for specific info on as seen on tv exercise equipment, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base...funny how we end up finding things while we surf. Should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about as seen on tv exercise equipment.

"Boring a hole in the patient’s head creates a door through which the demons can escape, and - viola! - out goes the crazy."