BlogBlogBlogerBlogBloggityBlog

Anyone else tired of that word yet?

OpinionJournal - Peggy Noonan "The Blogs Must Be Crazy"

I found that article via CasdraBlog and concluded that it was an interesting read that I would pass along. It's not entirely applicable to a blogger like myself who virtually never reports anything newsworthy first hand.

"A blogger like myself"... I wonder just what category of blogger I fall into. For that matter, I wonder what categories of bloggers there are. I'm not the type that talks about what he had for breakfast or what he watched on TV last night unless it's a small part of a larger story.

I suppose what I mainly do would be called an "Entertainment" blog, or a "Storytelling" blog, or a "Way to waste a few minutes during lunch" blog. Most likely I'm a "Personal" blog. Let's do a bit'o looking, shall we?

Here are some of my choice results from Googling "Types of Blogger":

Two Types of Bloggers
Three Kinds of Bloggers
Different Types of Bloggers
The 9 Types of Blogger
Portrait of a Blogger

And lastly here is the Wikipedia entry on Blogs. #4 is their breakdown of blog types. I can't really decide where I fit in there. Probably #4.1, but gosh that would be sad given how freakin' old I am. Maybe I fall under 4.1.2. I just don't know. What do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts