CliparToon #14: A friendly poke at deviants.



Of course, who isn't at least a little bit, somewhat, possibly just a tinch deviant? I know Derek is, with all that "hockey" stuff.

It's looking to be a busy day here at the ol' advertising agency, so I'll likely only have this and one other post that I drafted yesterday that will follow this. Thank you everyone who has left me a comment wishing me a happy birthday. I'll also say thank you individually in the comments, but I'm not sure when I'll have time.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. And remember kids, if a strange man comes up to you and offers you ice cream, just say "No!" and then kick 'im in the nuts and run. Practice it at your local Baskin Robbins (or equivalent ice creamery) until you've got it down... um... "cold" as it were.

See ya Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts