Instructions found at DY:
How to find your URL ABCs: Type the letter 'a' into your location bar, copy the first URL that your browser autosuggests as a completion, and paste it into the corresponding field below. Repeat for letters 'b' through 'z'. You may add a comments as well, but they are not required. You can skip a letter if you'd like, or you can supply a comment for a letter even if you omit its URLs (to explain that nothing came up for that particular letter, for instance). When you are done, click 'Format My URL ABCs' and this script will return the HTML code you can paste in the comments of the URL ABCs post , use on your own site, or print it out and enclose it with your next Kelly Osbourne fan letter. Whatever.
My sad list:
- A is for adverbloggin.blogspot.com/ - Andy's blog.
- B is for blogger.com/home - I blog, therefor it is.
- C is for cafepress.com/fizzleandpop - My store, such as it is.
- D is for drawn.ca/ - Cool site for artist related stuff.
- E is for emeraldhierophant.blogspot.com/ - Justin's blog.
- F is for fizzleandpop.blogspot.com/ - Home, home on the net.
- G is for graphics2.snopes.com/ - Gotta love the Urban Legend debunkers
- H is for haloscan.com/ - The only thing that showed up in the auto-fill for 'H' was HaloScan pages.
- I is for imdb.com/ - Movie info is at times very necessary.
- J is for joblo.com/ - This was a site I visited once to find SWep3 wallpapers.
- K is for kaas.multi-ad.com/us/ - You can't go here. Sorry.
- L is for lorenb.com/ - Still waiting for the next Sproing... still... waiting...
- M is for mattedspam.blogspot.com/ - She beat out Monkey's Cage and Mark Maynard.
- N is for nancy-drew.mysterynet.com/nancydrew/kids/nancy/carolyn-keene-author.shtml - Okay. This is here because Heather asked me to find a list of Carolyn Keene's books. I swear.
- O is for oliclifford.co.uk/ - I don't remember going here.
- P is for portalofevil.com/ - Of course.
- Pulled up nothing with "q".
- R is for retrocrush.com/ - An interesting place to browse.
- S is for sonofcheese.blogspot.com/ - Derek's blog.
- T is for thesurrealist.co.uk/priorart.cgi - There you go.
- U is for users.rcn.com/xcentrik/maindrag.html - One of many stops on the road to good sized scans of vintage book covers.
- V is for videothing.blogspot.com/ - I came here once.
- W is for wileywiggins.blogspot.com/ - I find a lot of interesting stuff here from time to time.
- X is for xbox.ign.com/ - Gotta stay informed.
- Y is for yourmooseyfate.mu.nu/ - Gir's blog
- Z is for zopp.nl/ - I'll bet you didn't know I could speak whatever language this is, did you?