More Septavo™ stuff

I've been gradually working my way through the 1000 tangram puzzles in Septavo. I'm sure if I committed myself I could have been done by now. However until there's a puzzle editor I'm really not in that big of a hurry. That said, I decided to see how many puzzles I could do in 7 minutes and film myself doing them. Just for the heck of it.



It was a bit of a gamble, because every once in a while there will be a puzzle that I just don't suss very quickly, and if I hit one of those I would be screwed. Luckily the one that I was most wrong about on this run was the very last one.

If you don't feel like watching the movie, the final tally was 16 complete and one incomplete. If I counted right.

Here are my stats so far:

Comments

Heather said…
That looks like fun - you've got some time on your hands, huh? :)

Popular Posts