Who are you and why are you here?

It would be great if each of you who drop by here would take a few moments to leave a comment letting me know why you've come. I'm feeling a bit directionless at the moment. Do you come by for the CliparToons that I haven't been updating lately? The PoE Project stuff? My fits of random rambling and other insanity? The absolutely fantastic and all around lovely products that I keep trying to hawk that don't really sell since the prices are so high but what can I do, it's cafepress? How was that for a horribly constructed sentence? I believe I shall name it "Collin's Monster!" and send it out to terrorize the villagers! Muuuhahahahah! Or is there something else that brings you here? Is it like watching a train wreck and you just can't look away? Please, tell me.

The content this week has been quite pitiful, I know. I'm sorry about that. It's been one of those weeks what with being sick and uncreative and all. It should be better by Monday. Ish.

Have a great weekend everyone! I may have another post depending on my workload. Magic 8-Ball says: Not likely.

Comments

Popular Posts