Zombie fans take note:

Especially zombie fans who are lucky enough to own an iPod (Trevor). I originally found a link to these stories back when there was only one book written in the trilogy. I probably linked to it then, but I wasn't able to read it because I find it very difficult to read a book on a computer. I like to be able to roam with my books and I don't have a laptop. Boing Boing recently posted a review of Monster Island and it has renewed my interest. I will get these read or I will die and rise from the dead trying.

But if you are fortunate enough to own an iPod you can download the first two books to read on it. This sounds to me like it might be a bit tough to do since the screen is so small, so I was hoping at least one of you (Trevor) would give it a shot and let me know how it goes.

Comments

Popular Posts