PoE Poo Redux

Okay. With this one I feel I should clarify some things. Fist, I'm not basing my drawings on the actual content at the end website. It's based solely on the description of the site given by PoE. Second, I actually do know the difference between a transsexual and a transvestite. No need to try to educate me. It's already been done. It's just that after reading the description of Cinderella Girl's site, this is what popped into my mind:



You should just sit there and be happy that your mind doesn't function like mine. It can be very distracting.

I also didn't make this one in an attempt to be judgmental in any way. What someone else chooses to wear, how to act or considers themselves to be is nothing to do with me. The last thing I want is to be beaten up by a man in a dress. Or a woman trapped in a man's body that has been surgically altered to match her gender identity. In a dress.

Oh yeah. And this is just a guess on my part, but I'm betting the end site is not work safe. I could be wrong but the really cool thing about that is I'll never know first-hand. If YOU want to know, click the pic.

Comments

Popular Posts