PoE Project #4

Okay, for this one I'm trying the descriptive text at the top. Let me know if you think it's better, or it should go back to the bottom.



Click the pic to be magically (as if by magic!) transported to the referenced site. Not my fault if it turns out to be the worst mistake you've ever made. Also, I should note that some links that I'm "giving the treatment" may no longer be functional. Particularly for the older PoE links. Like this one from November of 1999. For all I know this guy went out the next month, partied like it was 1999 and was struck by a meteor. Then his relatives took down his site as a sign of respect for the dead and in an attempt to restore the family name. I just really don't know, and neither will you until you try to follow the link. G'wan. You know you want to. click...click...click...click...click...

Fine. Don't. Be difficult. I don't care. Have a good weekend anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts