I've got hiiiiigh hopes.

As if I needed something else to add to my general chaos of mental distraction, I've started another blog. A story blog, really. Zombie related, naturally. If you have a few minutes it would be great if you would head over there, give it a read and tell me what you think either here or there. Or both.

Zombie Blogger


Since it's a secondary site it won't be updated nearly as often as this one. For example, the first draft of the post was written back on the 12th. I just got around to finalizing it today. Go me.

I've also decided to set up a site for The Jolly Reaper Interview:

The Jolly Reaper


The remainder of the interview will be posted both here and there at the same time. Any new stories that take place in TJR's "universe" will only be posted there.

With all of this planned writing, I think that at some point it might not be a bad idea for me to learn how to write.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was looking for information on auto lemon law, trying to find information in reguards to any new lemon laws and

read your site. Although not exactly what I needed it caught my attention. Many people have problems and any

new auto lemon law laws may not help them the way they expect. Anyway thanks for the read.
Anonymous said…
Hello! While I was searching for info on as seen as tv I somehow landed here. I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for as seen as tv. Thanks for the post.
Anonymous said…
Just checking out blogs, and thought I would stop and read yours since we have some of the same interests and ideas. Some ideas are a little much and some are right on. I am glad I stopped by just to say hi I hope you don't mind. Some people consider it spam I DON'T but if they don't want people to post why do they leave it open for the world to see. I have some great wedding information and articles available for free around 2000 savings ideas so stop on in if you want... I also have some of the most informative sites on yoga and baby gifts and baby showers. Hope you enjoy. Thank you.modern wedding hairstyles

modern wedding hairstyles
Anonymous said…
Hey there,
I was just cruising the blogs today and I came across yours, it really entertained me.

Thanks,

pet health record

Popular Posts