CliparToon #39: What a horrible fate.

Okay, no idea why I made this one. But there you go. See, I had about 20 bits'o clipart gathered in an image catalog and had lines all ready for them so it was just a matter of picking and choosing what I felt was funny that day. Then the file became corrupt and I lost it all. So now I have to start over and I'm just not feeling very humorous today. It could be the weather. It could be work. It could be finances. It's likely all of the above. Who knows. Either way that's why toon #39 is not that good. No shirt for you #39!

It's a cold, windy, snowy, icy day here in Colorado Springs. It matches my mood.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been having a hell of a hard time posting on Blogger all week. It'll just sit and spin, and spin, and eventually tell me the document has no data or some such nonsense. It's pissing me off. Eventually I can get through but I know that at some point I'm going to have three or four duplicate posts and I won't be able to get into the editor to fix it because Blogger is full of suck right now. I've had to try five times to just get this to post. Oh well. Perhaps it's time for me to look for an alternate means of blogging.

Comments

Popular Posts