Good morning Starshine

It's a snowy, blech kinda morning here in Colorado Springs. I finally did my taxes last night and much like last year I owe state and am getting cash back and fabulous prizes from federal. But at least this year the gap is larger and to my favor.

Oh yeah. My car problem turned out to not be a problem. My mechanic checked the brake fluid and transmission, topped off the brake fluid and said that there is only a minor oil leak but he couldn't find anything else wrong and did it all free of charge. I love my mechanic (purely in a platonic sense), but I hate how I tend to build minor things into major things. It's that whole "attitude" thing. Ugh.

So I am going to do my best to enjoy this crappy, cold, snowy Monday and try to remain upbeat and positive. Gliddy glub gloopy, nibby nabby noopy, la la la - lo lo.

Go me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

Popular Posts